PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Applications are invited for the position of Project Administrator / Executive Assistant with Meath Enterprise on a fixed term 11 month contract.
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant will include (but not be limited to);
- Providing full administration support to the manager across multiple projects,
- Producing project plans, briefing papers, reports, presentations, press releases etc,
- Coordinate meetings, record minutes, set out deliverables & action same,
- Diary maintenance, scheduling & management of appointments, meetings & travel,
- Develop and maintain an extensive & detailed client, contacts, PR & sales database,
- Writing, editing & developing creative content for marketing, blogs, newsletters etc,
- Developing efficient & effective systems & procedures to facilitate the smooth operation & delivery of all projects, events & initiatives so as to maximize potential,
- Develop data management & analysis systems to record, track & measure all data,
- Identify funding opportunities for projects, events & initiatives & administer same,
- Conduct extensive desk/internet research, interviews etc around entrepreneurship, business innovation, clustering & regional development to inform project strategy,
The following Education, Experience & Skills are required;
- A Degree in Business or Management is an essential requirement for this role,
- A minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience is also essential,
- A qualification in project management is desired but not essential,
- Extensive knowledge of IT, cloud computing, web analytics, online research & content development tools & MS Office – (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.),
- Experience using MS Project & MS SharePoint would be a distinct advantage,
- Ability to manage & prioritise own workload & work schedule & meet deadlines,
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills and a hands-on, flexible approach to getting things done,
- A full clean driving licence and own transport is essential,
Salary – €32-35k per annum (DOE)
Applications consisting of an up to date CV and cover letter should be submitted by EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com before 5pm on Friday 24th February 2017. Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of information supplied.
Site specific training will be given where required and appointments are subject to suitable Security Clearance & Employment References being obtained. This Job Description reflects the current situation. It does not preclude change or development that might be required in the future. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Meath Enterprise Centre Company Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.