Meath Enterprise Week – 17 to 20 November 2014
As part of a longer term strategic plan to foster and develop a culture of collaboration, partnership, innovation and entrepreneurship in Meath while also supporting, promoting and driving enterprise development, education and job creation in the region, Meath Enterprise is proud to announce that Meath Enterprise Week 2014 will take place on 17, 18, 19 & 20 November 2014.
Meath Enterprise Week 2014 will consist of a series of enterprise talks, seminars, workshops, advice clinics, demonstrations and training courses taking place in various locations throughout Meath (Navan, Kells, Trim, Ashbourne) over the course of the 4 days. The Chambers of Commerce in each of these areas are coordinating events locally and we would encourage you to make contact with your local Chamber if you are interested in getting involved.
Meath Enterprise Week will conclude with a Business Showcase / Conference (50-60 Showcase Stands / 400 Seater Conference) taking place in the Knightsbrook Hotel, Trim on the 20th November from 12.30pm to 8pm with Food, Digital and Women in Business as the 3 main themes.
The Business Showcase will be attended by the main state agencies and business support groups as well as company’s currently leading the way in the Food & Digital sectors. The Business Conference will welcome some exceptional and inspirational speakers to Meath both in person and via live video feed and this will be followed by a panel discussion that will be open to the floor. It promises to be a great day so be sure set aside the date in your diary – Thursday 20th November 2014 from 12.30 to 8pm.
Admission to the Business Showcase / Conference is free but places are limited so be sure to reserve your place early to avoid disappointment. You can register here – http://www.eventbrite.com/e/
If you are interested in getting involved with Meath Enterprise Week 2014 as a sponsor, partner, supporter, trainer or exhibitor for the Business Showcase / Conference or any of the local events during the week please email email@example.com
Meath Enterprise Week 2014 Steering Committee
- Gary O’Meara – Manager @ Meath Enterprise (Committee Chairman / Events Manager)
- Cllr Joe Reilly – Chairman @ Meath Enterprise Centre Navan
- John V Farrelly – Chairman @ Meath Enterprise Centre Kells
- Ciara O hAodha – Economic Development, Meath County Council
- Amanda Murphy – Regional Manager @ AIB
- John Cunningham – MD @ Epicom Ireland Ltd
- Alan Breathnach – Manager @ National Learning Network
- Paul Murtagh – Business Consultant & Mentor
- Margaret McKeon-Boyle – MD @ Extensive PR Ltd
- Hugh Morris – MD @ Hugh Morris Remax / Alliance Auctioneers
- Conor Lynch – CEO / Founder @ Connector, SocialMedia.ie, Boss Metrics
- Fran Mc Keown – Sales & Marketing Manager @ Freelance Sales