As a business grows it becomes increasingly important to find a professional and convenient location to house employees, deal with suppliers, meet potential new customers and allow business owners to focus on achieving their business goals.
Locating your business in an Enterprise Centre with like-minded entrepreneurs, who are familiar with the challenges you face, is an excellent way to stay focused and learn from your peers.
The Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre has a selection of room sizes available on 2 floors and therefore can provide a variety of options for your new or expanding business depending on your requirements and your budget. We can cater for the start-up business that only requires office space for 1-2 or 2-3 desks or larger business setups that may require space for 8-10 employees.
Whatever your requirements, the Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre can work with you to find the right short, medium and long-term solutions for your business.
Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre is located on the Trim Road close to the centre of Navan Town and is easily accessible via the M3 motorway and well served by national bus routes.
The benefits of locating your business at the NEC are;
- Accessible location close to Dublin Airport, Ferry Ports and high quality Road Infrastructure.
- A prestigious business address with high quality office space.
- A modern and dynamic working environment.
- Access to mentoring on areas such as key aspects of business development, market research, and finance.
- Peer-to-peer learning from other ambitious start-ups located in our enterprise centre.
- Canteen facilities, providing the opportunity to meet other businesses.
- A chance to share ideas, opportunities and problems with fellow entrepreneurs.
- Business training, coaching mentoring services in conjunction with the Local Enterprise Office.
- Linkages to support bodies that can assist companies to grow their idea from concept to marketplace.
- Own door office access.
- Secure alarmed building with CCTV.
- Free car parking.
- 24/7 access.
- Meeting room facilities.
- Networking Opportunities.
All NEC tenants receive free membership to the Local Enterprise Hub Business Network, which is a monthly networking and learning get-together at the NEC.
For more information on the range of office units available to let at the KETC please contact the Manager Gary O’Meara on 046 9073753 or simply complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you ASAP.