On site business development support is provided by Meath Enterprise.
Meath Enterprise is a specialist in business development from start ups to business’s scaling to export. Meath Enterprise works in coordination with Enterprise Ireland, Meath Local Enterprise office and the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation.
Support Provided in:
- Product development
- Networking supports
- Free unlimited car parking
One of our partners Meath Local Enterprise Office offers a wide range of one-day workshops, seminars and management development programmes are offered.
Examples of courses available include:
- Start Your Own Business (SYOB);
- Basic Bookkeeping and Taxation;
- Sage Instant Accounts Programme;
- Promoting Your Business Using Social Media;
- Protecting Your Idea or Invention;
- Essential Employment Law;
- Essential Steps to Achieving More Sales;
- Developing an Effective E-mail Marketing Campaign;
- Search Engine Optimisation;
- The Art of Successful Tendering;
- Researching Your Business Idea;
- Taxation for Beginners;
- Developing and Implementing a PR Campaign to Drive Your Business;
- Planning and Developing Your Business Website;
- Time Management and Organisational Skills for Owner/Managers;
- Advanced Start Your Own Business (Discovery Zone);
- Food Academy Start Programme;
- The Accelerate Programme.
Meath LEO Courses are held throughout the year at various locations throughout Co Meath.
For more information on these courses and how to apply please visit the Local Enterprise Office Meath website – www.localenterprise.ie/Meath/