The Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre has a selection of 900 sq ft units that are used for light industrial businesses use such as wholesale, light manufacturing and distribution.
Our anchor tenant Epicom Ireland Ltd is one of Irelands leading Food Outsource Manufacturers and they currently supply food products to all the leading multiples in Ireland and the UK and they have a significant customer base in Europe and Asia.
The benefits of locating your business at the NEC are;
- Accessible location close to Dublin Airport, Ferry Ports and high quality Road Infrastructure.
- A prestigious business address with high quality office space.
- A modern and dynamic working environment.
- Access to mentoring on areas such as key aspects of business development, market research, and finance.
- Peer-to-peer learning from other ambitious start-ups located in our enterprise centre.
- Canteen facilities, providing the opportunity to meet other businesses.
- A chance to share ideas, opportunities and problems with fellow entrepreneurs.
- Business training, coaching mentoring services in conjunction with the Local Enterprise Office.
- Linkages to support bodies that can assist companies to grow their idea from concept to marketplace.
- Own door office access.
- Secure alarmed building with CCTV.
- Free car parking.
- 24/7 access.
- Meeting room facilities.
- Networking Opportunities.
All NEC tenants receive free membership to the Local Enterprise Hub Business Network, which is a monthly networking and learning get-together at the NEC.
For more information on the range of light industrial units available to let at the KETC please contact the Manager Gary O’Meara on 046 9073753 or simply complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you ASAP.