The Meath Local Enterprise Office, which is based at the Navan Enterprise Centre, offers a vast range of courses to suit owner/managers and their specific business requirements. A wide range of one-day workshops, seminars and management development programmes are offered.
Examples of courses available include:
- Start Your Own Business (SYOB);
- Basic Bookkeeping and Taxation;
- Sage Instant Accounts Programme;
- Promoting Your Business Using Social Media;
- Protecting Your Idea or Invention;
- Essential Employment Law;
- Essential Steps to Achieving More Sales;
- Developing an Effective E-mail Marketing Campaign;
- Search Engine Optimisation;
- The Art of Successful Tendering;
- Researching Your Business Idea;
- Taxation for Beginners;
- Developing and Implementing a PR Campaign to Drive Your Business;
- Planning and Developing Your Business Website;
- Time Management and Organisational Skills for Owner/Managers;
- Advanced Start Your Own Business (Discovery Zone);
- Food Academy Start Programme;
- The Accelerate Programme.
Meath LEO Courses are held throughout the year at various locations throughout Co Meath.
For more information on these courses and how to apply please visit the Local Enterprise Office Meath website – https://www.localenterprise.ie/Meath/
The Local Enterprise Hub Business Network will also run a selection of free and paid courses and seminars at the NEC throughout the year. Details of such courses and seminars will be listed here once confirmed.