Meath Enterprise are continuing to follow the advice of the Government, the Department of Health and the HSE.
The Meath Enterprise Centre and the Kells Enterprise & Technology Centre will continue to remain open for business, albeit with restricted access, as outlined in detail directly to all existing tenants, clients, suppliers and contractors.
Staying open for business and keeping people safe will only be possible provided we continue to have your full support and cooperation with the following measures which will now remain in place until further notice;
- All meetings, training classes / workshops and/or events and other gatherings that were planned to take place in the Navan or Kells Enterprise Centres should be avoided / cancelled until further notice,
- All medium to large building, renovation and/or maintenance works scheduled to take place in any of the enterprise centres over the coming weeks / months should be postponed until further notice,
- All hot-desk, meeting room and/or event space bookings by external clients who are not existing contracted tenants of the Navan or Kells Enterprise Centres will be cancelled / forbidden until further notice,
- All tenants and/or personnel who have recently travelled to and from other affected centres / regions / countries, or tested positive for COVID-19, should not visit or attend either of the enterprise centres in Navan or Kells until they have been officially cleared of COVID-19 and/or they self isolated for a minimum of 14 days,
- All interactions with and/or invitations to customers, suppliers, contractors and members of the public to attend, in person, appointments and/or meetings at the Navan or Kells Enterprise Centres should be avoided, postponed or cancelled where possible or at least limited to cases where they are considered absolutely necessary in order to carry out essential services in line with Government and Department of Health / HSE guidelines,
- All tenants should take full responsibility for implementing and following their own strict guidelines to ensure their own safety and the safety of their colleagues and others located in the enterprise centres.
The Meath Enterprise team will be contactable by phone or email as normal and all queries and/or messages to the various office landlines will be dealt with on a daily basis. Tenants will continue to receive their post in the usual way so long as it remains safe to do so however clients and/or tenants who are expecting delivery of parcels or packages should make alternative arrangements to receive them directly.
In a bid to assist companies through these challenging times, we have assembled some information that will be useful, not only to the companies based in our enterprise centres, but to the wider business community also;
Covid 19 Business Supports & Advice:
- Covid-19 Information for taxpayers and agents
- Support for businesses through commercial rates defferal
- The Department has updated the Business Continuity Planning Checklist COVID-19 which identifies some of the key risks to the continuity of your business activities during the outbreak of COVID-19 and of preparatory actions that can be taken to respond.
- In addition, on the COVID-19 Supports page on the Department’s website, there are numerous links to vital information, supports available and advice to business on dealing with COVID-19.
- Enterprise Ireland has a number of supports available to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- Meath Local Enterprise Office has outlined a number of supports available to Meath businesses as well.
- It is advisable to follow up with your business bank regarding their supports in place; Bank of Ireland, AIB, Ulster Bank.
Resources from the HSE, the Department of Health and other Government Departments
Resources from the HSE and the Department of Health
- HSE Coronavirus / COVID-19 Dedicated Page
- HSE Page with guidance on what you should do if you are returning from an area affected by Coronavirus
- Ireland’s National Action Plan in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)–
- You can also follow the HSE on Twitter
Resources from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- The DFA’s Travel Advice Page– Coronavirus Travel Alerts are currently in place for countries including China, Italy and Spain
Our priority is, and will continue to be, the health, safety and welfare of all our staff, clients, families, business suppliers / partners and the wider community. If we can advise, support or assist you and your business in any way during these challenging and unprecedented times then please do not hesitate to reach out to us on + 353 46 907 3753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org