Careers at Meath Enterprise – Jobs in Meath
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development and Operations Manager will champion the development of the new Boyne Valley Food Hub and play a pivotal role in the management and development of other major infrastructural and enterprise development projects, initiatives and facilities that support startups, SMEs, remote workers and ecosystem development across Meath and the wider region.Read More
Reporting to the CEO, the Food Innovation & Training Specialist will support the management and development of the new Boyne Valley Food Hub and other related infrastructural and enterprise development projects, initiatives and facilities that support food entrepreneurship, startups, SMEs and innovation ecosystem development across Meath and the wider region.Read More
- General reception duties such as directing members of the public, answering phones, recording messages, scanning, photocopying, filing, sorting and distributing post & parcels, managing office supplies & stationary etc.,
- Provide general project and administrative support to Managers and Coordinators, • Scheduling meetings & events, set up meeting & event spaces as required, • Assist with preparation of various correspondence, reports, presentations and marketing materials for meetings, events and training programmes,
- Update / maintain CRM, databases, visitor logs, event invite lists etc,
- Provide event planning, general marketing and digital / social media support.
- Other general administration duties and secretarial support as required.