Covid-19 Update for Businesses
Meath Enterprise are continuing to follow the advice of the Government and the HSE.
The Meath Enterprise Centre and the Kells Enterprise & Technology Centre will continue to remain open for companies, albeit with restricted access to tenants only as outlined previously.
We have implemented these measures to ensure Meath Enterprise tenants, staff, contractors and suppliers are following all guidelines as set out by the HSE to curb the spread of Covid-19.
In a bid to assist companies through these challenging times, we have assembled some information that will be useful, not only to the companies based in our enterprise centres, but to the wider business community:
Covid 19 Business Supports & Advice:
- Covid-19 Information for taxpayers and agents
- Support for businesses through commercial rates defferal
- The Department has updated the Business Continuity Planning Checklist COVID-19which identifies some of the key risks to the continuity of your business activities during the outbreak of COVID-19 and of preparatory actions that can be taken to respond.
- In addition, on the COVID-19 Supports page on the Department’s website there are numerous links to vital information, supports available and advice to business on dealing with COVID-19.
- Enterprise Ireland has a number of supports available to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- Meath Local Enterprise Office has outlined a number of supports available to Meath businesses as well.
- It is advisable to follow up with your business bank regarding their supports in place; Bank of Ireland, AIB, Ulster Bank.
The following are further supports and documents for business as outlined on the Chambers Ireland website:
- Business Continuity Voucher – available through Local Enterprise Offices – published 26 March 2020
- COVID-19 Information and Advice for Taxpayers and Agents from Revenue – Wage Subsidy Scheme– Updated 24 March 2020
- Notice on Essential Retail Outlets from Department of the Taoiseach – Published 24 March 2020
- Support for businesses impacted by COVID 19 through commercial rates deferral from the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government – Published 20 March 2020
- Update to new Employer Refund Scheme from Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection– Published 20 March 2020
- COVID-19 Guidance for Supply Chain Workers – Published 19 March 2020
- COVID-19 Employer Refund Scheme FAQs and Revenue Guidance – Published 18 March 2020
- COVID-19 Jobseekers Emergency Payments Guide– Updated 18 March 2020
- Employer Information Note on Covid 19– Published 16 March 2020
- COVID-19 FAQs for Business and Retail Sector from the HSE *NEW*
- Revenue Announcement of SMEs Supports for cash-flow difficulties from COVID-19 / Coronavirus*NEW*
- Short-Time Work Support booklet from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection *NEW*
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Business Supports from the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation
- Enterprise Ireland COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Business Response Plan– 13 March 2020
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Employers and Employees from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection published 12 March 2020
- Irish Government Update on the next phase of Ireland’s Covid-19 response from 9 March 2020
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning Checklistfrom the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation from February 2020
- Citizens Information Briefings on Employers’ Obligations(in context of Coronavirus / COVID-19)
- Citizens Information Briefings on Employees’ Rights and Entitlements(in context of Coronavirus / COVID-19)
- Information on the Short Time Work Support Scheme, a scheme suited to benefit employees whose hours of work have been reduced from the impact of Coronavirus / COVID-19
Resources from the HSE, the Department of Health and other Government Departments
Resources from the HSE and the Department of Health
- HSE Coronavirus / COVID-19 Dedicated Page
- HSE Page with guidance on what you should do if you are returning from an area affected by Coronavirus
- Ireland’s National Action Plan in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)– Updated 16 March 2020
- COVID-19 Public Information poster (English)
- COVID-19 Public Information poster (Irish)
- HSE Guidance to organisers and attendees of mass gatherings
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 FAQs Document
- An update on Coronavirus / COVID-19 shared Friday 6 March 2020, from Dr Ronan Glynn, Deputy Chief Medical Officer at the Department of Health
- Please refer back to the HSE’s dedicated page on Coronavirus for further updates.
- You can also follow the HSE on Twitter
Resources from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- The DFA’s Travel Advice Page– Coronavirus Travel Alerts are currently in place for countries including China, Italy and Spain
Our priority is the health and safety of our tenants, clients, our families, and the wider community. If we can support you and your business during this time please reach out to us on + 353 46 907 3753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org