As a business grows it becomes increasingly important to find a professional and convenient location to house employees, deal with suppliers, meet potential new customers and allow business owners to focus on achieving their business goals.
Locating your business in an Enterprise Centre with like-minded entrepreneurs, who are familiar with the challenges you face, is an excellent way to stay focused and learn from your peers.
The Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre has a selection of room sizes available on 2 floors and therefore can provide a variety of options for your new or expanding business depending on your requirements and your budget. We can cater for the start-up business that only requires office space for 1-2 or 2-3 desks or larger business setups that may require space for 8-10 employees.
Whatever your requirements, the Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre can work with you to find the right short, medium and long-term solutions for your business.
Navan (Meath) Enterprise Centre is located on the Trim Road close to the centre of Navan Town and is easily accessible via the M3 motorway and well served by national bus routes.
The benefits of locating your business at the Meath Enterprise
- Central Location – 30 minutes to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Airport and Dublin Port
- Onsite support provided by Meath Enterprise
- Peer-to-peer learning from other ambitious start-ups located in our enterprise centre
- Self Service Canteen
- On site cafe serving high quality fresh local produce
- Own door office access
- Secure alarmed building with CCTV
- Free unlimited car parking
- 24/7 access
- Access to state of the art training room
- Onsite IT support
- Full time Receptionist
- Mail Service
- Cleaning Service