Eurotech Calibration Job Position
Eurotech Calibration Services Ltd. are currently hiring Calibration Technicians.
ECSL are a nationwide onsite calibration provider to Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and are also authorised verifiers for the NSAI (Legal Metrology Service). We are looking to expand on our team of calibration technicians/engineers and apprentices.
Location of the Role
• Complete calibrations, update documentation and help manage the calibration management system.
• Typical types of calibrations include temperature, pressure, flow, weighing and dimensional instrumentation.
• Liaise with ECSL office management and submit dayworks on time.
• Complete calibration as per client’s calibration schedule and procedures.
• Act in a professional and responsible manner so at to ensure full compliance with all regulatory and statutory and client requirements.
• Liaise with management and equipment owners to ensure efficient, timely and minimal production downtime for all calibrations.
• Maintain all documentation and calibration software in an organised and controlled manner.
• Qualified craft technicians or applied instrumentation and physics degree with relevant experience.
• Experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be benificial
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent computer literacy.
Benefits/What you get in return
• Company car
• Pension contribution
• Generous Salary
• Daily subsistence allowance.
• Phone allowance
• Flexible start and finish times
• 5 days, 39-hour week
• 21 days Holidays
• State of the art work environment
• Opportunities for promotion and management roles.
• Annual bonuses.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org