Meath Enterprise Receptionist / Office Assistant Position
Applications are invited for the position of Receptionist / Office Assistant
with Meath Enterprise on a fixed term 11 month contract.
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant will include (but not be limited to);
- Provision of general reception duties i.e. directing members of the public, contacting tenants when somebody is waiting for them, answering the phones, recording messages etc.
- Sorting and distributing post and parcels to tenants, clients and staff,
- Provide general admin support to the manager or the office administrator,
- Photocopying services to students, tenants and clients as required,
- Maintaining records and files in such a way that is easily accessible to all others who may be working in the office,
- Provide excellent customer service to students, tenants and clients at all times,
- Create and maintain relevant databases, visitor logs etc.,
- Provide event planning, general marketing and digital media support as required,
The following Education, Experience & Skills are required;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience is essential,
- A relevant third level qualification would be a distinct advantage but not essential,
- Extensive knowledge of IT, cloud computing, web analytics, online research & content development tools & MS Office – (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.),
- Ability to manage & prioritise own workload & work schedule & meet deadlines,
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills and a hands-on, flexible approach to getting things done,
- A full clean driving licence and own transport is absolutely essential for this role.
This is a part-time position (25 hrs per week)
Salary – €13-15k per annum (DOE)
Applications consisting of an up to date CV and cover letter should be submitted by EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 31st August 2018.
Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of information supplied.