Prepaid Financial Services to Sponsor MEW Student Enterprise Challenge 2018
We are delighted to announce that Prepaid Financial Services will be sponsoring our Student Enterprise Challenge 2018.
The MEW Student Enterprise Challenge is an annual competition currently open to students of all secondary schools in Meath where students compete for the awards of;
- Best New Business
- Most Innovative Startup
The purpose of the competition is to encourage and reward entrepreneurial creativity, innovation and participation amongst the youth of Meath while also providing a platform for aspiring young entrepreneurs to engage with and learn from leading entrepreneurs and businesses from across the region.
The MEW Student Enterprise Challenge, which is now in its 5th year, has been an important starting point for many student start-ups in Meath and is an excellent opportunity for students to meet potential business advisers, mentors and investors.
The winning students / businesses will receive;
- Best New Business Most Innovative Startup
- 1stPrize – €600 1stPrize – €400
- 2ndPrize – €300 2ndPrize – €200
- 3rdPrize – €150 3rdPrize – €100
- Best 10 Minute Pitch
The winning schools will also receive the following;
- Best New Business Winner Most Innovative Startup Winner
- €600 €400
- Best 10 Minute Pitch
Prepaid Financial Services Limited (PFS) provides multi-award-winning payment technology solutions by offering comprehensive innovations in e-money. As a pioneer in the evolution of FinTech, with world-class solutions including e-wallets, physical and virtual prepaid cards, as well as IBAN accounts in the UK and the Eurozone.
Some of Prepaid Financial Services Awards
- RSM European Business Awards Digital Technology winner 2017/2018.
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2017.
- The Sunday Times Hiscox TECH TRACK 100 – 5 years in a row.
- Deloitte TECHNOLOGY FAST 500 EMEA – 3 years in a row.
- Deloitte TECHNOLOGY FAST 50 UK – 2 years in a row.
- FT1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies – 2 years in a row.
Prepaid Financial Services are one of the fastest growing financial services, technology companies and e-money payment institutions in Europe and we are delighted to have them on board as sponsors of our Student Enterprise Challenge 2018.
For more info on MEW Student Enterprise Challenge- https://www.meathenterprise.ie/supporting-enterprise/student-enterprise-challenge/
For more info on Prepaid Financial Services- https://prepaidfinancialservices.com/en/