Meath Enterprise Week 2020 (#MEW2020) – 16-20 November
Supporting and Promoting Local, National & Global Events
as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week #GEW2020
Meath Enterprise Week 2020 (#MEW2020)
Driving Entrepreneurship and Regional Development through
Collaboration, Clustering and Creative Thinking.
Get Connected – Make It Meath!
The highlight of previous enterprise weeks would have always been the hugely successful #MEW Business Conference & Expo in the Knightsbrook Hotel, Trim and last year we launched the inaugural Regional Enterprise Summit from Kells Tech Hub where we explored important regional and national issues around entrepreneurship, the future of work, digital transformation, diversity & inclusion, social enterprise and how coworking or working remotely could help alleviate those long commutes while also improving work productivity, satisfaction, health and wellbeing.
Fast forward 12 months and its clear that not only are all of the above still extremely relevant but they have now become an integral part of how we live today, or as some like to call, ‘our new normal’. The devastating effects of Covid-19 across the globe has been difficult to fathom but the scale and pace of change in the way we work, learn, connect and adapt has also been phenomenal.
This year we explore and listen to some of the stories from inspiring people and entrepreneurs and how they have struggled, survived and, in some cases, thrived in 2020 and we will also try and share some important and unique insights into how you and/or your business can survive and thrive in the future.
Meath Enterprise Week (#MEW2020)
Proud Partners and Supporters of Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) #GEW2020
Local Roots – Global Reach …. #MEW2020 – #GEW2020
- The Boyne Valley Food Innovation District is hiring a Business Development / Operations Manager – Meath Enterprise #JobsInMeath
- Champion ChangeMakers ‘Social Innovators Hackathon’ to take place in Kells Tech Hub
- Meath Enterprise is hiring a Junior Receptionist / Administrator – Jobs in Meath
- The Boyne Valley Food Innovation District is hiring a Food Innovation & Training Specialist – Meath Enterprise #JobsInMeath
- Startup Genome and Meath Enterprise Publish 2021 Global Startup Ecosystem Report
- 046 9073753 / 046 9073538
- 046 9027356